Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oi...Lady Gaga must be laughing her ass off

I am a HUGE fan of Howard Stern and as I was perusing his website, I noticed a news story that Robin had reported on about everyone's favorite, the Westboro Baptist Church, has now decided to target Lady Gaga, for reasons I am not quite certain of but what I do know is that this song has to be the best parody I have ever heard. Granted the message is supposed to be something that warns you away from the evils of this singer, I can't help but think this is the best unpaid publicity that Lady Gaga has ever gotten.

Personally, I think that if God hates us, he wouldn't allow such creative people like Lady Gaga to exsist and he would allow such bigots like the members and founders of the WBC to take over the world. Fortunately, that doesn't seem like it will be happening anytime soon so take this with a grain of salt and hopefully it will bring a small chuckle to your day!


No comments: