Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Resident Evil 5: online assholes

Alright, so this is one of my top 5 games of all times! Eva! I mean seriously, I love the action and the surprise attacks...when Sheva whips out that bow and arrow...sigh...I can stay up all night playing it. It really never gets tiresome.

However, what does get tiresome are online internet asses! Listen, I don't mind a little healthy competition but when you are constantly chasing me down to kill me, when clearly that is not the objective, I get really pissed off. Hello, some of us have achievements we are trying to unlock and can not waste time by avoiding dick heads the whole time!

Little kids especially are the worst! They curse at you over their headsets and are total pricks! Aren't you supposed to be outside little kid? What ever happened to fresh air and sunshine? Do your parents honestly love you that much that they can tolerate you being indoors? I highly doubt it. I bet you have them terrified in their own home and they occasionally throw you bits of food so they won't be considered bad parents or arrested for neglect!

When playing online Resident Evil, there are several choices to be made. You can play Slayers, Survivors, Team Slayers, or Team Survivors. I personally like the Slayers combo the best because you are supposed to shoot the majini and not the other people. I try to ignore the other people as often as I can (except when they are chasing me non stop or cursing at me!) I want to believe that these online players are just retarded and that when they sign on for Slayers, they really mean Survivors (where you kill the other people for points) but alas, I am starting to think that they just care very little about my personal goals. This is very depressing bc every once in a blue moon you find some one who has the same intentions as you and they want to be helpful because I am sure they have the same achievements that need to be unlocked! You want to find those people every time but when the host kicks you out early and you can't see the gamer tag of your partner, all those hopes are dashed as well.

So why do this? Why spend hours and hours trying to unlock things that may never come? Is it really worth the headache that comes with all the online bullshit? My answer is YES!! I have not spent the last 100 hours of my life playing these stupid online games only to be thwarted by some punk 10 year old! I will conquer you, I will over come, and I will have all my achievements! Be weary of me, because in my world, PILLOWS DIE QUICK!!

No comments: