Saturday, March 27, 2010

I am at Tokyo Anime Festival, it's the main reason I'm here after all! Everything is bigger than life with all different sights and sounds. The crowd is ridiculous and they are here to see the favorite idols mostly.
There are rows of display cases that show off the new lines of anime and video games. Many exibitors have stations for you to watch or play but be prepared to wait a few hours to do so, the lines were shorter at Sea Disney!
The press room is great, free Internet, free food and coffee (mainly coffee now, everything else is picked clean...) and per usual, plenty of friendly people wanting to lend a helping hand.
Unfortunately, there aren't that many people who speak great English, so if my darling boyfriend doesn't know the meaning, I'm trying to find out on my own! That is the most difficult part but it's fun trying! I'll be back soon when there's more to report!

Fangirl <3

No comments: