Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March already?!



Oi! It's already March and as usual I am always slow on the uptake.  I am still deciding on my new artist of the month so I will give you some art work from another one of my favorite artists that are attending C2E2...

Franco Aureliani and Art Baltazar!  They are 2 amazing artists that are responsible for the hit sensation Tiny Titans!  These fellas are generating a lot of interest in comics for the kids who are new to the whole scene.  They also give me a lot of joy to read the new hijinks of the Tiny Titans team and I can't get enough!  When you go to a convention and they are there, they spend all there time doing sketches for fans at a ridiculous rate (ridiculous as in OMG I don't know why they aren't charging more) and they do amazing work!


They also do other works besides Tiny Titans but I feel as if they really need to be given props for revolutionizing the industry.  *Snaps for Tiny Titans* *Snaps for Franco and Art*  We love them and that is why they are the featured artist!  Check them out at C2E2!






1 comment:

Oansun said...

Post all our commissioned stuff!