Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fangirl Confessional is here!

We are giving you a little intro of the fabulous ladies staring on the Fan girl Confessional! 

Hey! So...to start off, my name is Tressa and I was born and raised in Lexington, KY. I didn't fully realize my true nerdy potential until I started dating my now husband. I collect everything from comic books to action figures and yes I admit...it's a weakness. With a background in theater/design and music I'm a true right brained thinker.
Most of my "down time" is dedicated to my art. I'm a portrait artist who specializes in pencils. I've done quite a bit of commission work that ranges from recreating old photos for family members to murals on people's walls with acrylics. I'm currently working on some t-shirt designs for my brother's new website, a web comic with my friend Jason (coming soon!) and my own pieces that I will be selling at the Baltimore comic con...awww yeah!
I'm wicked excited about the pod cast that we're starting and I'm going to be the official "Movie Guru". I guess I'm what you would call a movie buff...but there are still a ton that I apparently "need" to see. Still haven't seen the Rocky movies...so sue me. So, if I'm understanding it right, I'll be keeping you guys up to date on the latest flicks and dishing out all the vital info that you need to know about them!

My name is Kerry Anne. I'm an all-around nerd. TV shows, movies, anime, books, video games... I'm all about it. All of it. I spend most of my free time playing my xbox 360 or watching some sort of sci-fi something or another.
I live with my boyfriend of 2 years come October 2010 and our spoiled little tortoiseshell kitten, Ember.  I am going to be the "anime guru" so hopefully I will have all the latest info that you will be needing in that genre!  I will also be heading to Dragon Con in September so hopefully I will see you there!

My name is Jennifer and I am creator of the lovely blog Confessions of a Fan Girl!  I love all things Buffy and True Blood so if you are looking to suck up those are always good avenues to follow!  I also adore Sonny with a Chance and iCarly (yes I am 26 and those shows are geared towards children but I don't care one bit! :P)  As a friend of mine, Marissa, put it if I were Batman, my Bruce Wayne job would be a lowly customer service rep but my Batman job is writing a comic with an amazing artist, the lovely and talented Brandy, called Way Out.  I love to express myself through writing or singing.  Reading is also top on my list and I love Janet Evanovich, Katie MacCalister and Charlaine Harris.  Video games are a must for every day life whether its Arkham Asylum, Valkyria Chronicles or Pokemon!
2/3 of Fan girl Confessional (Tressa and myself) will be attending Baltimore Con and will be having a booth in artist alley!  As soon as we get our booth number we will post and you all can feel free to swing by and check out our stuff!  On the podcast I will be your "TV guru" and have all your questions television related!  We are super excited about this new adventure and can't wait to get it started!

No comments: