Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Movies on my mind...

So I realized that I have been posting a lot of movies and movie related topics lately.  I am sorry but I can't help it!  Movies are on my mind, the Oscars are just around the corner, my Avengers sequel is closely creeping upon us, what more do you want from me?!

Probably something other than movie reviews...(eye roll)

Music is a big part of my life as well, so I have decided to do a month of music reviews and include styles from all genres...even ones I don't like!  (WHY ARE YOU HERE TAYLOR?!)

On that note, send me any artist you think I should check out locally or ones that aren't.  I am going to try and see as many as I can this coming month and post as often as I can.  Until then, enjoy this gif of Chris Evans (future baby daddy) helping Betty White at the People's Choice Awards.  Sigh, he really is Captain America...


and this girl's tweet pretty much sums it up for me as well




No comments: