Wednesday, March 17, 2010

More Art and a heart to heart with a Twi-hard

In the past week I have been preparing for the epic moment of going abroad for 10 days in the lovely Tokyo, Japan!  That's right, I didn't stutter, I am headed to Tokyo!  Not only will I be there for one of the most exciting conventions in the history of the planet, the Tokyo International Anime Fair but I will be reporting live from the event and getting paid for it! Oh yeah, that's right...are you jealous?  Well you should be and even if you aren't that is ok because I will be attending the Ghibli Museum, Otome Way and plenty of other attractions such as Tokyo Disney, The Imperial Palace and Electric City!


Now that I have the Tokyo news out of the way as you will notice, this is a lovely piece of art by our featured artist of the month the Franchize!  Aw Yeah, it's Rogue bitches!!


The next bit of news saddens me deeply and I tell you this with a heavy heart, the most unthinkable has happened...I warned everyone, I tried to tell them this would happen, but noooo, no one would listen.  It's just a harmless piece written for teenage girls, let them have their fun...well now look what their fun has wrought upon the world.

To whom this may concern:
This movie was a complete waste and I feel that it offends ALL Twilight Fans around the world, that including myself. For one, it was a COMPLETE remaking of the Wolf Pack from the Twilight Saga: New Moon. It gives the werewolves a bad name and makes them look like some deformed mutation of a rabid dog. I actually started to like werewolves after seeing Jacob Black and all his awesomeness on the big screen at the movies. That was until I saw your crappy remake of what you call to be a "were wolf". I don't see how you live with yourself for making it the way you did. If I made this movie, I would be ashamed to even admit that I owned it. How can a werewolf be killed with a silver bullet? Better yet, have you saw the transformation of the man that is "supposed" to be the wolf? He sits in some chair and his entire body turns in to some mutated freak. If you would watch the transformation of Jacob Black, (Taylor Lautner) he doesn't come close to looking as fake, cheap and or mutated as the wolf man. 


You tell me, who looks to be the better werewolf. Your stupid Wolf Movie didn't even make the top Movie for the charts;
Valentines Day WITH TAYLOR Lautner! Get that this is MY oppinion and I felt I wanted to express it because I saw that your email was on your site. I wanted to let you know this is what i thought of the wolf man that sucks. FREAKIN LAUTNER DID!  
The Poser of who could never be even if they tried : " Aka : Rabid poser Werewolf  "The Wolf Man"
OR My favorite: Taylor Daniel Lautner aka Jacob Black


Regards:  Kayla Patterson (kayla----@-----.com) Feel free to reply


Now do you see what happens when you encourage stupidity?  This is the ultimate, most horrible, very bad day.  Why on earth would this girl think that Stephanie Meyers invented the HISTORY OF WEREWOLVES!!!  I wish that this could be forwarded to Mrs. Stephanie Meyers to let her know that she has ripped a hole in the fabric of the universe and that tards every where think she invented werewolves.  Then she should write a public apology to everyone who isn't stupid, mainly all the people who hate her books.




No comments: