Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Featured Artist of the Month


This is generally the time when I would be announcing my new featured artist of the month, however, since the month is nearly half way over and February isn't that long anyway, I have made the executive decision to feature artists that will be appearing at C2E2.  This convention isn't that far away and I am super pumped! As you may or may not know, I applied to be a volunteer at this convention and I am currently working on my volunteer video application and I am not trying to spoil anything but I will say this is turning out a lot funnier and better than I expected so cross your fingers and let's hope for the best!


Now that I have gone off on a tangent, back to the original point at hand.  If you have been following the guest list then you are as excited as I am because ADAM HUGHES IS COMING TO CHICAGO!!!!  So obviously to commemorate this momentous occasion is having his art posted up first!!! Woo hoo!  We love Adam Hughes and trust me when I say, I will most definitely be the first in line to get a sketch and a signature!  






No comments: